Harry Potter Magical Stitch Up: 10 August 10-2pmMay 12, 2023
Paint & Sew 15 & 16 August 10-2pmMay 12, 2023
Octopus Sewing : 14 August 10-3pm
This Summer we launch our “Made By Me” programme of wonderful creative workshops for all ages from 7-14 years.
Our octopus workshop is encouraged for those children who have attended one of our workshops before so that they have some sewing knowledge.
Complete with toy safety eyes.
GOOD TO KNOW:
-packed lunch and water bottle required
– all materials & tools provided so just turn up ready for a super fun day!
– We are fully DBS checked and Ofsted registered so you can pay using childcare vouchers
– no previous experience required. We have been sewing with children for 10 years and are very experienced at teaching them best practices as well as tailoring each project to meet the skill sets of each child
– please do let us know if your child has any allergies or if there’s anything we should know about to help us make your child’s day as enjoyable as possible
– Will my child sew the project that is displayed on the image? Unless it is a specifically themed workshop, we reserve the right to change projects according to the group attending once all bookings are in, but it is a representation of the lovely projects we create in our studio. Many years of experience dictates that this offers a much better learning environment and it’s more fun for the children when projects are tailored to their specific ages and skills.
– no refunds or credits are available once bookings have been paid for, so please do check your diary carefully. We will happily help to try and resell your spot in the event you can’t make it, but this is not guaranteed.
There are no reviews yet.