Adult: Sew a Dress in a Day: 26 March 10-4pmJanuary 25, 2023
Kids 4 day dressmakers course: 3-6 April 10-2pmFebruary 2, 2023
Adult Beginners Sewing: 24 February 10-12.30
If you’re looking to start sewing on a machine and just need help getting going, or a refresher the this class is perfect for you.
Choose from a tote bag or envelope cushion to sew.
What you’ll learn:
– How to thread your machine
– basic functionality
– understanding seam allowances & selvedge
– cutting and pinning techniques
– rolled hems (envelope cushions)
– inserting a lining (tote bags)
– how to create and sew straps (tote bag)
What you’ll need to bring:
you will need one metre of non directional print fabric for the tote and half a metre for the cushion cover.
What is provided?
expert tuition, all sewing machines, threads and equipment needed to complete the class as well as a cushion insert for those making a cover.